Tuesday 25 October 2011

♥new hair-new hope-new spirit♥

♥22 Oct 2011♥
Holla!!!
Just can't stand anymore with my terrible hair. Enough for enduring so long. Unhealthy and dry long hair.
Finally, go to saloon. :b
What i have to do with my hair?
Ask my hairstylist. Avon. :)
She answered : "curly waving hair is completely so into you"
Okay.Let's see. :)
♥after first hair washing♥

♥waiting for Avon to cut my hair♥

♥after cut,waiting again♥

♥1st process of curl♥

♥lets heat the hair :b♥

♥waiting again♥

♥ahh~done heating♥

♥waiting again♥

♥watching running man while waiting for Avon♥
♥DONE♥
I'm satisfied enough with this new hair look.
Well Done
new hair, new hope, new spirit 

Hugs and Love,
♥Novie Canggang



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sugar Salt Pepper Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template