Friday 28 June 2013

아리랑 한국식당 阿里郎 (read:Ālǐ láng) Korean Restaurant

안녕하세요! annyeonghaseyo!!
We found a very traditional korean restaurant in Hsinchu~ I think the 떡볶이 (read: tteogbokk-i) is so good! We order the different menu from the others Korean Restaurant in Hsinchu: "部隊鍋". I don't know how to spell it in English and Korean. But I'm sure when you look at my picture you will know what it is~ Check it out~






Here's the "部隊鍋"






The best tteogbokk-i ever!


If you are in Hsinchu, I really recommended this Korean Restaurant. Be sure to have a chance to try their dishes!
안녕 annyeong!!


아리랑 한국식당 ( 阿里郎 )Korean Restaurant

Address: 新竹市 北大路260號
Phone: 03-527-8505 

Hugs and Loves,
Novie Canggang


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sugar Salt Pepper Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template