Saturday 14 May 2011

♥Celebration Dinner♥ with University's staff

We have our celebration dinner on 14th May 2011 with Division of General Student Affair's staff at Sheraton Hsinchu

the gift they've prepared for the guests

me with emylia

anton胖-amoo-emylia-me
with 宜方姐's daughter

me with 曾姐

曾姐-me-瑞玲姐-anton胖

me with yong ze

above : anton胖-emylia-me-amoo
below : 課務組組任-陳青主任-師母

anton胖-me-emylia-靜雯-wenny-amoo

anton胖-me-amoo

me with andy

andy-anton胖-宜方姐's daughter-me-emylia

me with amoo

TFAA-anton胖-amoo-陳青主任-me-emylia

amoo-emylia-anton胖

nop ^^
Thank you for the invitation from Division General Student Affairs.

Hugs and Love,
♥Novie Canggang♥
Sheraton Hsinchu
新竹喜來登大飯店
Address : 302/新竹縣竹北市光明六路一段265號
Contact : 03-620-6000


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sugar Salt Pepper Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template