Monday 30 May 2011

♥HISA Graduation Party 2011♥

Hsinchu Indonesian Student Association
HISA
Farewell Party 28th May 2011
HISA-We are Family
mc (me)-HISA leader 2010-2011-mc Malvin
Pete(my brother) and me

Two craziest MC in the world :b

HISA-Graduate Student and Alumni
HISA-2011 Graduate Students
Horas and me
Nia and Elizabeth
HISA-2011 Graduate Students
me and Yosin
Phoebe and me
Meli and me
ci emyl-ko pete-me
HISA-NTHU-Indonesian Traditional Dancers
ci emyl and me

ci emyl-me-Juno
me and Faye姐

Dear :
Peter Canggang, Yosin Lay, Eric , Denny Gunawan, Anastasia Emylia, Phoebe Zheng, Shierly Tanizar
You all are the best senior i've ever had..
I bet i'll miss you all after this..
All the best for the Graduate Students this year..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hugs and Love,
♥Novie Canggang♥

Pariss Seafood Restaurant
Address : 新竹縣竹北市光明6路東一段181號 Taiwan
Contact number : (03) 6582899

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sugar Salt Pepper Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template